Army Regulation 600-85: The Army Substance Abuse Program.
What does ASAP stand for?
ASAP stands for Army Substance Abuse Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASAP
We have 356 other meanings of ASAP in our Acronym Attic
- Application Service Access Point
- Application-Specific Systems Architecture and Processors
- Applied Securities Analysis Program
- Architecture Simulation Analysis Platform
- Area Studies Advanced Program (US Air Force study abroad program)
- ARIANE Structure for Auxiliary Payloads
- Arizona Student Achievement Program
- Army Scientific Advisory Panel
- Army Streamlined Acquisition Process
- Army Streamlined Acquisition Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Endnote: (1) AR 600-85, The Army Substance Abuse Program, 2 February 2009, p.
In Fort McCoy, the Army Substance Abuse Program will encourage U.
The Army Lawyer January 2002-December 2002 ADMINISTRATIVE & CIVIL LAW NOTE Army Substance Abuse Program, Sept.
81) The most noticeable change was the name of the program, from the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Program (ADAPCP), to the Army Substance Abuse Program (ASAP).