Stuart Timerman, Director, Army Spectrum Management Office * An entire speaker list can be found on the Software Radio Communications Summit Website For more information on speaking, exhibiting or attending at SDR please visit http://www.
What does ASMO stand for?
ASMO stands for Army Spectrum Management Office (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASMO
We have 7 other meanings of ASMO in our Acronym Attic
- Activated Sludge Model for Nitrogen
- Ambient Stream Monitoring Network (USGS; New Jersey)
- Arcispedale Santa Maria Nuova (Italian)
- Australian Society for Microbiology Northern Territory
- Advanced Storage Magneto-Optical (Fujitsu)
- Ambulance Service Medical Officer (Australia)
- Americas Sales and Marketing Organization (Intel)
- Anti-Symmetrical Molecular Orbital
- Arab Standardization and Metrology Organization
- Army Software Metrics Office
- Environmental Assessment and Monitoring Committee (OSPAR Convention)
- Australian Salesian Mission Overseas Aid Fund
- Alabama Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center
- Adaptive Spline Modelling of Observation Data (algorithm)
- Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation
- Australian Salaried Medical Officers Federation Queensland
- A Simple Matter of Programming
- A Sample Marketing Plan
- Académie des Sciences Morales et Politiques (Academy of Ethics and Political Science, France)
- Advanced Systems Management Processor (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Army spectrum management office offered to assume responsibility for the management of these Soldiers, but much detailwould have to be worked out with Human Resource Command for that to occur.
To address these competing needs, Alion Science and Technology, an employee-owned technology solutions provider, will support the Army Spectrum Management Office (ASMO) with RF spectrum modeling, simulation, analysis, certification, and automation services under a $7.