The first segment of Phase I was a 40-hour LIS training course supported by the Sustainment Automation Support Management Office (SASMO) of the Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) 0-4.
What does ARSOC stand for?
ARSOC stands for Army Special Operations Command
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARSOC
- Australian Registered Scheme Number (Australian Securities and Investments Commission)
- Artificial Reef Society of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Advanced Robotics and Its Social Impacts
- Agencija Republike Slovenije za Okolje (Slovenian: Environmental Agency of the Republic of Slovenia)
- Army Special Operations
- Assistant Radiation Safety Officer
- Association de Soutien À Un Référendum Libre et Régulier Au Sahara Occidental
- Audi Racing Sport Organisation (France)
- Army Special Operations Aviation
- Army Special Operations Battle Lab
- Army Special Operations Component
- Army Special Operations Forces
- Army Special Operations Forces University
- Academie Royale des Sciences d'Outre-Mer (French)
- Arkansas School of Ministry (Arkansas Assemblies of God)
- Area Reconnaissance Surveillance Operation
- Army Special Operations Task Force (US DoD)
- Acquisition Research Symposium Proceedings
- Acres Reservoir Simulation Program
- Action Reconciliation Service for Peace (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Special Operations Command (USASOC); LTG John Mullholland, Deputy Commander of US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM): Byron Harper the deputy J5 of Special Operations Command Europe; and AMB James Jeffrey, the immediate past Ambassador to Iraq.
The following are participating in this event: * Marine Corps System Command * US Army Tank and Automotive Command * US Army Tank Automotive Research, Development and Engineering Center * Army Research Office * US Army Special Operations Command * Marine Corps Special Operations Command About the IDB: The Institute for Defense and Business (IDB) is a non-profit research and education institute formed in 1997 by UNC-Chapel Hill and the state of North Carolina.
A Soldier team from the Army Special Operations Command took top honors at the 10th Annual International Sniper Competition at Fort Benning, Ga.
Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) adopted the following definition of unconventional warfare (UW): Unconventional Warfare consists of activities conducted to enable a resistance movement or insurgency to coerce, disrupt or overthrow an occupying power or government by operating through or with an underground, auxiliary and guerrilla force in a denied area.
He serves as historian for US Army Special Operations Command.
Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) continues to provide trained and ready forces to support the geographic combatant commanders, the theater special operations commands and ambassadors throughout the world.
Army Special Operations Command * Project Oversight: Office of the Secretary of Defense/Director, Defense Research & Engineering/Advanced Systems and Concepts (OSD/DDR&E/AS&C) Communications AirBorne Layer Expansion (CABLE) Integrated Services airborne communications relay and gateway effort to provide seamless mesh network environment for data, voice, and Internet Protocol (IP)-based networks * Combatant Command/User Sponsor: U.