Au Contact Phone: 00 Branch: Army Special Operations Division: Australian Capital Territory Office Postcode: 2540 country :Australia 2013 Al Bawaba (Albawaba.
What does ARSO stand for?
ARSO stands for Army Special Operations
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARSO
We have 7 other meanings of ARSO in our Acronym Attic
- Associate of the Royal School of Mines (UK)
- Acculturation Rating Scale for Mexican Americans
- ASEAN Regional Specialized Meteorological Centre
- Arkansas Razorback Sports Network
- Asian Rotavirus Surveillance Network (infectious diseases)
- Australian Registered Scheme Number (Australian Securities and Investments Commission)
- Artificial Reef Society of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Army Serial Number Tracker (US Army)
- Advanced Robotics and Its Social Impacts
- Agencija Republike Slovenije za Okolje (Slovenian: Environmental Agency of the Republic of Slovenia)
- Assistant Radiation Safety Officer
- Association de Soutien À Un Référendum Libre et Régulier Au Sahara Occidental
- Audi Racing Sport Organisation (France)
- Army Special Operations Aviation
- Army Special Operations Battle Lab
- Army Special Operations Command
- Army Special Operations Component
- Army Special Operations Forces
- Army Special Operations Forces University
- Academie Royale des Sciences d'Outre-Mer (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Special Operations Command (USASOC); LTG John Mullholland, Deputy Commander of US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM): Byron Harper the deputy J5 of Special Operations Command Europe; and AMB James Jeffrey, the immediate past Ambassador to Iraq.
In support of the acquisition community, capability developers and requirements managers at the TRADOC centers of excellence, capability development integration directorates, the Army Special Operations Command, the Army Medical Department Center and School, and in other Army command force modernization positions determine operational warfighting gaps and establish the requirements for and deliver both non-materiel and materiel solutions.
Kahwaji met with a US military delegation led by US Army Special Operations Command Central General Charles Cleveland at his office in Yarze.
He serves as historian for US Army Special Operations Command.
Army Special Operations Command (USASOC) embraces the joint, U.
Army Special Operations Command Parachute Demonstration Team, that's a typical Monday morning.
140, Army Special Operations Forces Logistics, previously FMI 3-75.