The Navy digital blue camouflage work uniform stood out among the sea of green camouflaged Army service uniforms.
What does ASU stand for?
ASU stands for Army Service Uniform
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASU
We have 164 other meanings of ASU in our Acronym Attic
- Apparent Steel Use (statistic)
- Application Server Unit
- Applied Science University (Amman, Jordan)
- Approval for Service Use
- Approval/Approved for Service Use
- Arab Socialist Union (political party; various locations)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Selbständiger Unternehmer (German: Association of Independent Entrepreneurs)
- Arbitrary Strength Unit
- Arizona State University (Tempe, AZ)
- Arkansas State University
- Asian Student Union
- Association Sportive de l'Union (French: Sports Association of the Union)
- Asuncion, Paraguay - Silvio Pettirossi (Airport Code)
- Asynchron-Synchron Umsetzer
- Athens State University (Athens, AL)
- Athens State University (Athens, Alabama, USA)
- ATM Service Unit
- Atomsicherer Unterstand (German)
- Augusta State University (Augusta, GA)
- Australian Services Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
The biggest current project in the technical division is converting all the textile shoulder insignia to combat service identification badges for the new Army Service Uniform, Casciaro said.
An earlier version of the online survey system was used to gather comments regarding the new Army Service Uniform.
Information about the blue Army Service Uniform and its composition is available at www.
And that's what we've done by adopting this blue Army Service Uniform that reflects simplicity, quality, utility and tradition.