Army Security Assistance Command to provide professional analysis, technical and staff assistance necessary to support the government of Lithuania in national goals and its efforts to become part of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
What does AMSAC stand for?
AMSAC stands for Army Security Assistance Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMSAC
We have 4 other meanings of AMSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Metropolitan Sewerage Agencies
- Austin MotoSports Association (Texas)
- Australian Marine Sciences Association
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority
- Australian Medical Students Association
- Autoridad para el Manejo Sustentable de la Cuenca y del Lago de Amatitlán (Guatemala)
- Army Materiel Systems Analysis Activity (US Army)
- Army Materiel Systems Analysis Agency
- Air Medical Safety Advisory Council
- Alaska Motorcycle Safety Advisory Committee (Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities)
- Asociación de Municipalidades de Sacatepequez (Spanish: Association of Municipalities of Sacatepequez; Guatemala)
- ATWS Mitigating System Actuation Circuitry (ATWS = Anticipated Transient Without Scram)
- Advanced Math and Science Charter School
- Asian Medical Students' Association Hong Kong
- Association of Medical Superintendents of American Institutions for the Insane (American Psychiatric Foundation; Arlington, VA)
- Acute Motor-Sensory Axonal Neuropathy
- Aboriginal Medical Services Alliance Northern Territory (Australia)
- Aviation Medical Society of Australia and New Zealand
- American Medical Society on Alcoholism and Other Drug Dependencies
- Australian Motorcycle Search and Rescue
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Security Assistance Command is known as the "Army's face to the world," maintaining relationships with more than 150 countries through its role in Foreign Military Sales.
The United States Army Security Assistance Command (USASAC) concept for performance management directly links performance metrics to the command strategy.
Army Security Assistance Command (USASAC), and RDECOM.
Army Central Command, Army Medical Command, Army Engineering & Support Center, Army Corps of Engineers, Army Test Command, Army Security Assistance Command, Army Criminal Investigations, Army Space & Missile Defense Command, and U.
This includes: * United States Army Security Assistance Command (USASAC)--St.
the legendary 154-year old company in the global business of safety, security, protection and sport, today announced it has secured a $15 million order to supply its SW9VE 9mm pistols to the United States Army Security Assistance Command (USASC) Special Projects Office for shipment to the Afghanistan National Police (ANP).
The Army Materiel Command will move from Fort Belvoir, Virginia, to Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, as will one of its major subordinate commands, the Army Security Assistance Command.