Army School of Music (USA-SOM), officers are trained in Army common skills tasks, key branch skills, leadership, public speaking, ceremonies, and unique Army music skills.
What does ASOM stand for?
ASOM stands for Army School of Music
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASOM
We have 7 other meanings of ASOM in our Acronym Attic
- Arabic for Speakers of Other Languages
- Asociación de Grupos Juveniles Libertad (Spanish: Association of Freedom Youth Groups; Colombia)
- Académie des Sciences d'Outre-Mer (French: Academy of Overseas Sciences)
- Acute Suppurative Otitis Media (middle ear disorder)
- Adaptive Scanning Optical Microscope
- Agitated Scream of Maggots (song)
- Airborne and Special Operations Museum
- Alternate State of Mind
- Antai School Of Management
- AppleStore Order Management
- Attitude Sensor Observation Maintenance
- Australasian Society of Oral Medicine and Toxicology
- Association of American Schools of Mexico
- Airborne & Special Operations Museum Foundation
- Asian Symposium on Organized Molecular Films
- AIDS Service Organizations Management Institute (Bailey House; New York, NY)
- Asociación Nicaragüense de Instituciones de Microfinanzas (Nicaragua)
- ASEAN Senior Officials Meeting on Minerals (Association of Southeast Asian Nations)
- Acquired Supranuclear Ocular Motor Paresis
- Asian Symposium on Medicinal Plants, Spices and Other Natural Products
Samples in periodicals archive:
From its earliest days, the Dublin Grand Opera Society performed in the Gaiety Theatre, supported by an orchestra drawn from members of Radio Eireann and the Army School of Music.
Finale is the standard at the Army School of Music MINNEAPOLIS -- MakeMusic, Inc.