It maintains solid working relationships with "potential" enablers, including DLA, an Army field support brigade, a contracting command, the directorate of logistics, a mission support element and corps G--4, G--7, and G--8, division-level general staffs, regional Army National Guard and Army Reserve sustainment units, and the 43rd Airlift Group (U.
What does ARS stand for?
ARS stands for Army Reserve Sustainment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARS
We have 537 other meanings of ARS in our Acronym Attic
- Archive and Retrieval Subsystem
- Archive Retrieval System
- Area of Research Strength (various schools)
- Argentina Peso (national currency; successor of Austral 1992)
- Argus Remote Surveillance (software)
- Arhiv Republike Slovenije (Slovenian: Archives of the Republic of Slovenia)
- Arizona Revised Statutes
- Arkansas Southern Railroad
- Arm Rest Switch
- Armenian Relief Society (Watertown, Massachusetts)
- Arterial Road System (St. Louis, MO)
- Artists Rights Society
- As Required for Subject Assembly
- Aseguradoras del Régimen Subsidiado (Colombia)
- Asil Residential Services, Inc.
- Asphalt Roofing Shingles
- Association pour la Recherche sur la Sclérose Latérale Amyotrophique
- Atelier de Recherche Sociologique (French: Sociological Research Workshop)
- Atlanta Rhythm Section (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Army Reserve Sustainment Command Troop Program Unit (ARSC TPU) will consist of Army Reserve Soldiers drawn from the Army Materiel Command (AMC): the Office of the Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics, and Technology (ASAALT); and the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).