The Army Physical Fitness Research Institute, founded in 1982, specializes in health and fitness disciplines focused on the over-40 population, with emphasis on nursing, psychology, nutrition, physical therapy, and exercise physiology.
What does APFRI stand for?
APFRI stands for Army Physical Fitness Research Institute (US Army War College, Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Adult Physical Fitness Program
- Alliance Plastics Finishing Products (Santa Fe Springs, CA)
- Aparat Pengawasan Fungsional Pemerintah (Indonesian: Functional Control of Government Officials)
- Asia-Pacific Focal Point (World Heritage network)
- Azerbaijan Popular Front Party
- Arlington Professional Firefighters and Paramedics Association
- Asbury Park Free Public Library (New Jersey)
- Apical Portion of the Forming Root (biochemistry)
- Articulating Portable Foot Restraint
- Asian Pacific Family Resource Center (San Jose, CA)
- Asia Pacific Futures Research Network
- Action Plan for Financial Services (EU)
- Afternoon Programmes Follow Shortly (website)
- Animal Production Food Safety (USDA)
- Apparent Places of Fundamental Stars
- Armour Piercing Fin Stabilized (ammunition)
- Australian Pink Floyd Show
- Association of Provincial Football Supporters' Clubs in London
- Armor-Piercing Fin-Stabilized Discarding Sabot
- Armor Piercing Fin Stabilized Discarding Sabot with Tracer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Williams, a clinical psychologist and Director, Army Physical Fitness Research Institute (APFRI), US Army War College.
The Army Physical Fitness Research Institute will be transferred from the Army War College to the control of the Surgeon General, and its personnel spaces will move to the Army Medical Command on 1 October.