Bowers + Kubota Consulting*, Waipahu, Hawaii, was awarded a $9,800,000 firm-fixed-price contract to provide management and technical support services for Army Pacific Regional Medical Command.
What does APCG stand for?
APCG stands for Army Pacific
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of APCG
We have 13 other meanings of APCG in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Proteomics Computational Facility
- Asian and Pacific Council Food and Fertilizer Technology Center
- Advanced Process Control Framework Initiative
- Association Pedagogico-Culturelle Franco-Italienne (French: Franco-American Pedagogical-Cultural Association)
- Atlantic Policy Congress of First Nation Chiefs (Canada)
- Asian Pacific Conference on Fracture and Strength
- Advanced Performance Consulting Group, Inc.
- Advanced Protein Crystal Growth
- African Politics Conference Group
- All Party Cycling Group (biking parliamentarians; Poland; England)
- Association of Pacific Coast Geographers
- Asia-Pacific Corporate Governance Conference
- Advanced Protein Crystal Growth Facility
- Anglican Province of Christ the Good Shepherd
- A Place Called Home (Lindsay, Ontario, Canada homeless shelter)
- Advanced Placement Chemistry
- American Protestant Church of The Hague (The Hague, Netherlands)
- Asia Pacific Conference on Hardware Description Languages
- Asian Pacific Congress of Heart Failure
- Asia Pacific Computer Human Interaction (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Pacific officer recently commented that the Army is inadequately involved in air-sea battle, but conceded that the environment is air, sea, cyber, and space centric, meaning outside the Army's bailiwick.
Army Pacific Command's Asia Pacific Counter-IED Fusion Center, will be making the Keynote Address.
Army Pacific provided a favorable joint military utility assessment in April 2007.
Army Pacific that the Army-Navy team of JLOTS professionals can move a heavy force from ship to shore anywhere in the world to support both combat and humanitarian missions.
The workshop is being conducted under the aegis of the Director-Generalrmed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS), Ministry of Defence, in collaboration with the Centre of Excellence and the United States Army Pacific Command (USPACOM).
Army Pacific Command provided humanitarian aid and medical assistance to millions of people affected by Cyclone Sidr.
Army Pacific (USARPAC), who in turn came to SDDC to execute the mission.