1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), each member of the Army National Guard of the United States or the Air National Guard of the United States who is ordered to active duty is relieved from duty in the National Guard of his State or Territory, or of Puerto Rico, or the District of Columbia, as the case may be, from the effective date of his order to active duty until he is relieved from that duty.
What does ARNGUS stand for?
ARNGUS stands for Army National Guard of the United States
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of ARNGUS in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Registered Nurses Educational Trust (Canada)
- Army Reserve Network
- Acid Rain National Early Warning Systems
- Always Remember, Never Forget
- Antibiotic Resistant Neutropenic Fever (infectious diseases)
- Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forest (US Park Service)
- Army National Guard (aka Army Reserve/National Guard)
- Army Reserve/National Guard (aka Army National Guard)
- Army National Guard Institute
- Army National Guard Readiness Center
- Age-Related Normal Hearing
- American River Natural History Association (Carmichael, CA)
- Adoption Resource Network, Inc. (Rochester, NY)
- Angiotensin Receptor-Neprilysin Inhibitor (drug)
- Animal Rescue Need Intervention (Daytona Beach, FL)
- Animal Rescue, Need & Intervention (Daytona Beach, FL)
- Animal Rights National Index (Scotland Yard; UK)
- Aquatic Resource of National Importance
- Atlantic Root Network, Inc.
- Annenberg Research Network on International Communication
Samples in periodicals archive:
[section] 10105 ("The Army National Guard of the United States is the reserve component of the Army that consists of--(1) federally recognized units and organizations of the Army National Guard; and (2) members of the Army National Guard who are also reserves of the Army"); see also id.