Army Military District of Washington, whose other component commands and activities include the Joint Personal Property Shipping Office (Washington), Arlington National Cemetery, Army Air Operations Group, the U.
What does ANCG stand for?
ANCG stands for Army Military District of Washington
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ANCG
We have 2 other meanings of ANCG in our Acronym Attic
- Arne Næss Centre of Ecology and Philosophy (Norway)
- Acute Neurological Care and Early Rehabilitation (Unit; Australia)
- Association Nationale pour une Chasse Écologiquement Responsable (French)
- Additive-Noise Channel with Feedback
- Adjusted Net Cash Flow
- Advanced National Certificate in Floristry (UK)
- Animal & Nature Conservation Fund (Italy)
- Association Nationale CIVAM (Centres d'Initiatives pour Valoriser l'Agriculture et Milieu Rural) Fermier (French: National CIVAM Farmer Association; est. 1999)
- Association of North Country Fiddlers (New York)
- Armenian National Committee of Greece (political group)
- Advanced National Certificate in Horticulture (UK)
- American Nineteenth Century History (journal; Taylor and Francis)
- Analog Channel
- Attorneys National Clearing House (Gainesville, FL)
- Annual National Convention of Hellenic Australians (Australia)
- Australian Nurses' Cardiovascular and Hypertension Association (est. 1996)
- Association of North Carolina Health and Science Libraries (est. 1982)
- Ayrshire North Community Housing Organisation (Irvine, Scotland, UK)
- Alliance for Neighborhood Commerce Home Ownership and Revitalization
- Aquarists of the Nature Coast Helping Other Reefers (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Military District of Washington to implement a $31 million comprehensive energy and maintenance savings performance contracting project for the Henderson Hall Marine Corps Base, adjacent to Fort Myer in Arlington, Virginia.
lt;p>The attacks on Thursday took down the Web sites for The United States Army Military District of Washington and the NATO Parliamentary Assembly, according to Zone-H, a Web site that tracks defacement activity.
Girls and Boy Nation senators also will be the honored guests at the Twilight Tattoo, July 24, presented by the United States Army Military District of Washington, followed by a reception at the Ft.
Army Military District of Washington, attended the event and thanked the USO for coordinating the program and BAE Systems' employees who raised funds and assembled bikes after hours and on weekends.
Army Military District of Washington is carrying forward one Army tradition through its presentation of "Twilight Tattoo.