Today Jan is the chief instructor at the Army Medical Services Training Centre in York, where a simulated hospital trains military nursing personnel for deployment to Afghanistan.
What does AMSTC stand for?
AMSTC stands for Army Medical Services Training Centre (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMSTC
We have 1 other meaning of AMSTC in our Acronym Attic
- Amst Systemtechnik GmbH (Austria)
- Art Museum of South Texas (Corpus Christi, Texas)
- Asset Management Support Tool
- Association of Maximum Service Telecasters
- Combat Store Ship
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- Advanced Multispectral Simulation, Test, Acceptance Resource
- American Shroud of Turin Association for Research, Inc.
- African Medical Students Training Congress
- Alabama Microelectronics Science and Technology Center (Auburn University)
- Affordable Moving Surface Target Engagement (military)
- Alabama Mathematics Science and Technology Education Coalition
- Alabama Math, Science and Technology Initiative
- Advanced Message Storage & Retrieval
- Advanced Manufacturing Specialist Training Program (Missouri Enterprise)
- Alternative Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
- Association of Makers of Soft Tissue Papers (UK)
- Alan Michael Sugar Trading
- Academy of Mount Saint Ursula
- Access Methods Services Utilities
Samples in periodicals archive:
The reservists have just completed the latest in specialised training sessions at the Army Medical Services Training Centre at Strensall, near York.
Territorial Army soldiers of the 201 Field Hospital, which includes detachments in Norton, have spent a fortnight being put through their paces at the York Army Medical Services Training Centre.