Lt Col Gerald Dineley, of the Army Medical Directorate, said: " Buster succeeded where humans failed.
What does AMD stand for?
AMD stands for Army Medical Directorate (British Army)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMD
We have 255 other meanings of AMD in our Acronym Attic
- Analysis, Modeling, and Design (Software Development)
- Angular Momentum Desaturation (aviation)
- Annalee Mobilitee Dolls, Inc.
- Another Man Down (band)
- Antarctic Master Directory
- Ante Mortem Data (forensic information)
- Antiship Missile Defense Instruction/Manual
- Application Maintenance & Development
- Applied Mechanics Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Armenian Drams (ISO currency code)
- Art, Media and Design (various universities)
- Artis Medicinae Doctor (Latin: Doctor of Medicine)
- Asociación de Madres de Desamparados (Association of Mothers of the Forsaken)
- Assistant Manager for Defense
- Assistant Marketing Director
- Associate Medical Director (various locations)
- Associated Merchandise Dealers
- Association of Millwork Distributors
- Asynchronous Module Definition
- Asynchronous Multirate Decorrelator
Samples in periodicals archive:
A report by the Army Medical Directorate has revealed that in the four years after women were allowed to join the same regiments as men in 1992, the number of women on medical discharge shot up by almost 12 times.