Army Medical Department One of the largest health care networks in the world, Army Health Care offers more than 90 professional health care career paths - more than any other military service.
What does AMEDD stand for?
AMEDD stands for Army Medical Department (US Army)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- African and Middle Eastern Division (US Library of Congress; est. 1978)
- Allied and Alternative Medicine (database / base de donnée)
- Altoona Mobile Emergency Department (Altoona, PA)
- Army Medical (US Army)
- Army Medical Department
- Association for Management Education and Development
- Association of Management Education and Development
- Arizona Middle Eastern Dance Association
- Automated Meteorological Data Acquisition System (Japan Meteorological Agency)
- Albany-Millersburg Economic Development Corporation (est. 1982; Oregon)
- Army Medical Department
- Army Medical Department Center and School
- U.S. Army Medical Department Center and School (US DoD)
- Army Medical Department Mobility Plan (US Army)
- Army Medical Department Property Accounting System
- Australian Middle East Defence Exporters Council
- Asociación de Médicos Especialistas de Guatemala (Guatemala)
- Alliance of Micro-Enterprise Development Practitioners (South Africa)
- Allied Medical Publication (NATO)
- Army Medical Department Center and School (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The articles in that issue were provided by the legal professionals of the Army Judge Advocate General's Corps who specialize in supporting the Army Medical Department.
Army Medical Department, the surgeon general provides advice and assistance to the Army secretary and chief of staff on health care matters.
Now that I have executed the CBRN consequence management response force and am working in one of the four Regular Army medical brigades, I know that the Army Medical Department (AMEDD) is well resourced to work closely with Dragon Soldiers.
Army Medical Department facilities provide high quality healthcare for servicemen and women at military installations nationwide and overseas.
Also, a third publication (Melanson, 2007b) directed to senior leaders in the army medical department provides a listing of publications/suggested readings related to the mentoring process.
It is thus necessary now to make sure that the classifications enable the capturing of such new injuries (or injury profiles) in a way that 'force requirement planning' of the Army Medical Department and the 'Global Requirements Estimator for Wartime Medical Support', can base their planning on reliable relevant information.
; San Antonio Military Entrance Processing and Procession Station; Army Medical Department Center and School; Brooke Army Medical Center; Great Plains Regional Medical Cmd.