Contract award: hungarian army medical center kgir endpoints which includes it and telecom komlex operating systems.
What does AMC stand for?
AMC stands for Army Medical Center (US Army)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMC
We have 864 other meanings of AMC in our Acronym Attic
- Arcades Moto Club (French motorcycle club)
- Archives des Maladies du Coeur et des Vaisseaux
- Area Maintenance Contracts (Ministry of Transportation of Ontario/British Columbia, Canada)
- Area Management Center
- Arlington Master Chorale (Arlington, TX)
- Arm Muscle Circumference
- Armament Material Change
- Armed Merchant Cruiser
- Armenian Music Center
- Army Materiel Command
- Army Medical College (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Army Medical Corps
- Art Museum Council (Los Angeles County Museum of Art; Los Angeles, CA)
- Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita
- Artificial Magnetic Conductor
- Arts et Métiers Compétition (French: Arts and Crafts Competition)
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Member Country
- Asheville Mushroom Club (Asheville, North Carolina)
- Ashridge Management College (UK)
- Asian Methodist Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
AFTER more than a century of providing comprehensive health care to active and retired servicemembers and their families, the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington has officially closed its doors.
FACP, governor of the Army Chapter of the ACP and chief, Department of Medicine at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio.
Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC) in Fort Sam Houston, Texas has gone live on Atlanta-based DocuSys' anesthesia solution in 14 locations.
In a recent interview, AMSUS member LTG Eric Schoomaker, MC, USA reflected on some of the lessons in courage and strength he learned from wounded soldiers while serving as commander of Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, DC and later as Army Surgeon General and commander of Army Medical Command.
14 at Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, D.
Wilmington, DE 19805 Phone: (302) 633-5324 DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA Disabled American Veterans VA Regional Office 1722 1 Street, NW, Room 210 Washington, DC 20421-1111 Phone: (202) 530-9260 Disabled American Veterans Walter Reed Army Medical Center 6900 Georgia Avenue, NW Building #11, Room G-14 Washington, DC 20307-5001 Phone: (202) 356-1012 Ext.
Three days after the explosion, Krueger found himself lying in a roomful of wounded soldiers at William Beaumont Army Medical Center in El Paso, Texas.