[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Dear Editor, I review Army Materiel Status System (AMSS) information as I travel around to units with the MIARNG.
What does AMSS stand for?
AMSS stands for Army Materiel Status System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMSS
We have 65 other meanings of AMSS in our Acronym Attic
- Aeronautical Mobile Satellite Service
- Affect Mental States Symposium
- Air Mobility Support Squadron
- Airborne Midcourse Surveillance System
- Airborne Mission Systems Specialist
- Aircraft Modular Survival System
- Alternative Mailing and Shipping Systems (Arlington, TX)
- AM Safety Specialists Ltd (UK)
- Ammunition Management Standard System
- Ammunition Storage Site
- Army Medical Service School
- Army Medical Surveillance System
- Assistant Manager for Safeguards and Security (US NSA)
- Attitude Motion Sensor Set
- Auto Moto Savez Srbije (Yugoslavian)
- Automatic Message Switching System
- Automatic Meteorological Sensor Station
- Automatic Meteorological Sensor System
- Automatic Multiple Site Select (Motorola)
- Aviation & Maintenance Support Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAMS-IE eliminates duplicate processes for some functions and provides functions to verify operator qualifications, dispatch equipment, conduct preventive maintenance checks and services, maintain service information and fault records, conduct the Army Oil Analysis Program, and run Army Materiel Status System reporting.
Although other M113s are ground-reportable pieces of equipment on the monthly Army materiel status system (AMSS) report (the automated version of DA Form 2406 Materiel Conditions Status Report), the logistics community classifies the M981.
The 10 maintenance management lessons in the 171 Q12 course cover: * unit maintenance operations * the Unit Level Logistics Ground database (ULLS-G) * ULLS-G system security * Sage database inquiries * daily preventive maintenance and services * scheduled maintenance * Class IX procedures * prescribed load list management * licensing and dispatch programs * the Army Materiel Status System You can access the course from two different online sources.