This event was a key milestone in the ambitious effort to consolidate logistics professional military education (PME) from the three logistics branch schools--Quartermaster, Ordnance, and Transportation--with the base structure of the Army Logistics Management College (ALMC) at Fort Lee, Virginia.
What does ALMC stand for?
ALMC stands for Army Logistics Management College
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ALMC
We have 9 other meanings of ALMC in our Acronym Attic
- All Marine Corps Activities
- Advanced Level Master Automotive Technician
- Aviation Logistics Management Advisory Team
- Air-Launched Missile Ballistics
- Atomic Layer Molecular-Beam Epitaxy
- Acquisition, Logistics, Management, and Business Operations Support
- Air-Launched Missile Change
- American Loss Mitigation Consortium (est. 1986; Newport News, VA)
- Area Labor Management Committee (various locations)
- Army Logistics Management Center
- Art League of Manatee County (Florida)
- Australasian Lubricants Manufacturing Company (Australia)
- Anomalous Left Main Coronary Artery
- Alarm Code
- Anniston Lincoln Mercury Dodge (Anniston, AL)
- Audie L. Murphy Division (Veterans Hospital, San Antonio, TX)
- Australian Legal Monthly Digest (monthly publication)
- Aviation Logistics Management Division (US Army)
- Alarm Display Management
- Airborne Laser Mine Detection System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The key organizations involved in developing the new degree program are the KU School of Business, located in Lawrence, Kansas; the Department of Logistics and Resource Operations (DLRO), one of five teaching departments at CGSC, which is located near Lawrence at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas; and the Army Logistics Management College (ALMC) at Fort Lee, Virginia, which is the administrator for the Army's National Logistics Curriculum (NLC).
Army Logistics, which includes the Combined Arms Support Command, Army Quartermaster Center & School, Army Logistics Management College, Defense Commissary Agency and 25 tenant/ agency partners.
Tim Overstreet, Chairman, Logistics Executive Development Department, US Army Logistics Management College 2.
Lane was formerly assigned to the Army Logistics Management College, Fort Lee, Va.
There are the Primary Leadership Development Course, the Command and General Staff Officers Course, the Army Logistics Management College, and even an Organizational Leadership for Executives Course.
With the opening of the Army Logistics University (ALU) at Fort Lee, Virginia, on 2 July 2009, most of the educational programs offered by ALU's predecessor, the Army Logistics Management College (ALMC), shifted to a new college under ALU: the College of Professional and Continuing Education (CPCE).
The Army Logistics Management College (ALMC) held the first Operational Contract Support Course (OSCS) in February at its Huntsville, Alabama, campus.