Ultimately, DoD Architecture Framework products developed for AMLID will be fed back to the Marine Corps' Logistics Operational Architecture and the Army Integrated Logistics Architecture to assist in the further development of common data standards and associated architectures that will facilitate logistics net-centricity and fully integrated Army and Marine Corps operations.
What does AILA stand for?
AILA stands for Army Integrated Logistics Architecture (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AILA
We have 28 other meanings of AILA in our Acronym Attic
- Audco India Ltd
- Automated Integrated Language
- Automotive Industries Limited
- Availability/Improvement List (commercial aviation)
- Average Item Level (World of Warcraft)
- Avionics Integration Laboratory
- Aziende Industriali di Lugano SA
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Indian Law Alliance
- American Indian Library Association
- Asociación de Industriales Latinoamericanos (Latin American Industrialists Association)
- Association des Infirmiers Libéraux d'Auvergne
- Association Internationale de Linguistique Appliquée (French: International Association of Applied Linguistics)
- Australian Institute of Landscape Architects
- Automated Instrument Landing Approach (aircraft, automatic)
- Accademia Italiana Lenti A Contatto (Italian: Italian Academy of Contact Lenses)
- Association for Informal Logic and Critical Thinking
- Association of Independent Liberal Arts Colleges for Teacher Education
- Ateneo Institute of Literary Arts and Practices (Phillipines)
- Automatic Instrument Landing Approach System
Samples in periodicals archive:
This system complies with the Army Integrated Logistics Architecture and with the CLOE strategy for onboard self-diagnosis and self-reporting of a vehicle system's health.