Army Information Systems Engineering Command (ISEC) to provide command, control, communications and computer (C4) engineering support.
What does AISEC stand for?
AISEC stands for Army Information Systems Engineering Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AISEC
- American International Ship Exposition
- Approved International Shipping Enterprise
- As I Said Earlier
- Asian International Stamp Exhibition
- Association Internationale de l'industrie du Savon, des Détergents et des Produits d'entretien (French: International Association of the Soap, Detergent and Maintenance Products Industries)
- Association Internationale de la Savonnerie, de la Detergence et Des Produits D'entretien
- Association of Iron and Steel Engineers
- Automated Information System Equipment
- Associazione Italiana per la Sindrome di Emiplegia Alternante
- Alignment Insensitive Separable Electromagnetic Coupler
- Artificial Intelligence for Security (workshop)
- All India Society for Electronics and Computer Technology
- All India Spices Exporters Forum
- Australia-Israel Scientific Exchange Foundation (est. 1997)
- Associazione Italiana Sensori e Microsistemi (Italian: Italian Association of Sensors and Microsystems)
- Advanced Internet Satellite Extension Project (National Science Foundation)
- Australasian Information Security Evaluation Program (est. 1994; Australia and New Zealand)
- Abkhazia Institute for Social and Economic Research (Georgia)
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society
- Association Internationale pour le Soutien aux Economies Sociales (French: International Association for the Social Support Savings)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1984 he assumed command of the United States Army Information Systems Engineering Command.
Army information Systems Engineering Command (ISEC), the CAISI Bridge Module provides root radio service for the radios in the CAISI local wireless network.
Members of the ACCESS TEIS III Team currently support the United States Army Information Systems Engineering Command (USAISEC) located in Ft.
Army Information Systems Engineering Command and Research Development Engineering Command to brief DoD/Army implementation of new and emerging technologies.
Army Information Systems Engineering Command (USAISEC), Enterprise Systems Engineering Directorate in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence/Information Technology (C4I/IT) relocation effort to Ft Meade, MD.
Wireless LAN and client-to-core security products approved by The United States Army Information Systems Engineering Command for use in the Installation Information Infrastructure Modernization Program (I3MP) SUNNYVALE, Calif.
Background The United States Army Information Systems Engineering Command has a long and honored role in information systems engineering, and in information security in particular.