Baldridge, who is 77, is a member of the US Field Artillery Association, The 9th Infantry Division Association, The Association of the US Army, The Army Historical Foundation, Inc.
What does AHF stand for?
AHF stands for Army Historical Foundation, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHF
We have 117 other meanings of AHF in our Acronym Attic
- American Homeowners Foundation
- American Honda Foundation (American Honda Motor Co., Inc.)
- Angus Heritage Foundation
- Anhydrous Hydrogen Fluoride (chemistry)
- Anterior Hyaloid Face (ophthalmology)
- Antihemophilic Factor
- Approximate Hartree-Fock Method
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Außeruniversitärer Historischer Forschungseinrichtungen in der BRD eV (German: working group of non-university historical research establishments in the FRG)
- Arbeitskreis für Hausforschung (German)
- Argentine Hemorrhagic Fever
- Arnwine's Home Furnishings
- Association for Historical Fencing
- Association Hémochromatose France
- Association Hippique de Fluquieres (French equine association)
- Association Huntington France (Huntington's disease research group)
- Association of Hungarian Foundries (Hungary)
- Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Attribute Hiding Factor
- Automotive Hall of Fame
- Adaptive High Frequency Applique
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hernandez whose article "No Master Plan: The Employment of Artillery in the Indian Wars, 1860- 1890" was selected the best of the Army Professional Journal historical articles published in 2000 by the Army Historical Foundation, Inc.