ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ARMY PUBLIC HEALTH ENTERPRISE Mission command should be a seamless "system of systems" for the command and control of tactical, operational, and strategic resources, including Army Health System assets at all levels of support.
What does AHS stand for?
AHS stands for Army Health System (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AHS
We have 393 other meanings of AHS in our Acronym Attic
- Arcadia High School (Arcadia, CA)
- Archaeological and Historical Society (St. Lucia)
- Arif Habib Securities (Pakistan)
- Arizona Health Sciences (Arizona University)
- Arizona Historical Society (Tucson, AZ)
- Arlington Hall Station (Army)
- Arlington High School (USA)
- Arlington Historical Society (Virginia and Minnesota)
- Armijo High School (Fairfield, CA)
- Armuchee High School (Georgia)
- Arrowhead High School (Hartland, Wisconsin)
- Arroyo High School (El Monte, California)
- Art History Society (California State University)
- Art History Symposium (various schools)
- Arts and Human Sciences (various schools)
- Arts, Humanities or Social Sciences (various schools)
- Arundel High School (Maryland)
- Ashland High School
- Ashton High School (Ashton, Illinois)
- Ashwaubenon High School (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The retired generals - Lieutenant General Dennis Benchoff (a former Chief of Staff, US Army Recruiting Command), Major General John Stevens (former assistant deputy commanding general, US Army Materiel Command) and Brigadier General Michael Dunn (former commanding general of Walter Reed Army Health System and currently a Professor of Medicine at University of Pittsburgh Medical School) - praised Governor Corbett for largely preserving early education programs throughout Pennsylvania in his budget proposal and called on Pennsylvania's State Legislature to adopt the Governor's proposed funding levels for programs like Pennsylvania Pre-K Counts, Head Start and other components of Pennsylvania's quality early learning continuum.
Army Health System develop a recapitalization plan for the worldwide, $7.