The General also mentioned about ensuring more teeth to the welfare measures, which the Army Headquarters would monitor.
What does AHQ stand for?
AHQ stands for Army Headquarters
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AHQ
We have 8 other meanings of AHQ in our Acronym Attic
- American Historical Philatelic Society - Civil War Philatelic Society
- Australian Health Promoting Schools Association
- American Heart Position Statement Circulation
- Alliance for Health Policy and Systems Research (World Health Organization)
- At Home Pregnancy Test
- Attitude Hold Power Trim (microlight pilot training)
- Allied Health Professions Week
- Acute Hazard Quotient
- Ad Hoc Query
- Air Headquarters
- Association des Hôpitaux du Québec
- Association Hypoglycémie Québec
- American Health Quality Association
- Association des Habitants du Quartier Bansterie
- American Half Quarter Horse Registry (Apache Junction, AZ)
- Alabama Hospital Quality Initiative
- Archives for the History of Quantum Physics
- Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research
- Absorptive Heat Recovery
- Academic Human Resources (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE ARMY headquarters and the Union ministry of defence are heading for a flashpoint over the appointment of the new head of Assam Rifles.
I am ready to govern my subordinates fairly and will strive to develop the army to be prepared to maintain Thailand's sovereignty and protect the monarchy," he told soldiers at army headquarters in Bangkok .
The military has been embarrassed by a series of recent attacks, including an audacious assault this month on the army headquarters in Rawalpindi claimed by the Tehreek-e-Taliban in Pakistan (TTP) movement.
Waseem Ahmed and then held several security men hostage at the army headquarters.
The 22-hour weekend stand-off at Pakistan's Pentagon in the city of Rawalpindi followed warnings from police as early as July of an attack on army headquarters.
11 Kyodo (EDS: UPDATING WITH MORE DETAILS) Pakistan Army commandos stormed an army headquarters building in the garrison city of Rawalpindi on Sunday and freed 25 people held hostage there by Pakistani Taliban gunmen who attacked the facility the previous day, the military said.
Summary: Four Pakistani soldiers have been killed after gunmen attacked the tightly guarded army headquarters in the city of Rawalpindi.