Capability packages are composed of vehicles, network elements, equipment and supporting infrastructure to achieve unprecedented joint combat capability in conjunction with the Army Force Generation model.
What does AFGM stand for?
AFGM stands for Army Force Generation Model
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFGM
- Alliance for Global Justice
- Air Force Golden Jubilee Institute (New Delhi, India)
- Air Force Geophysics Laboratory
- Alternativen für Gutes Licht (German: Alternatives for Good Light)
- American Footgolf League
- American Foundation for Greek Language and Culture
- Air Force Global Logistics Support Center (US Air Force)
- A Few Good Men (Howard University)
- Air Force Guidance Memorandum (US Air Force)
- American Federation of Grain Millers
- Arabidopsis Functional Genomics Network
- Ageless, Faceless, Gender-Neutral, Culturally-Ambiguous Adventure Person
- Association Française du Gaz Naturel pour Véhicules (French: French Association for Natural Gas Vehicles)
- A Fine Good Organization
- Another Freaking Growth Opportunity (polite form)
- As Families Grow Older (educational program)
- Air Force General Officer Matters Office (US DoD)
- American Fiber Green Products, Inc. (Tampa, FL)
- Antifreeze Glycoproteins
- Assistance to Firefighters Grant Program (US DHS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the Army Game Plan and its imperatives, they closely examine the Army Force Generation Model and expend considerable effort in describing Army Knowledge Management Efforts, including the Battle Command Knowledge System, which integrates structured professional forums, knowledge nets, and action teams.
In tandem with that Army force generation model, TRADOC officials are exploring alternate ways to educate soldiers by offering assignments outside of traditional Army schooling.
The manner in which WIN-T Increment 1 was delivered to the force will largely continue over the next few years following the CECOM LCMC Army Force Generation model.
Army-wide training challenges and other notions that warrant reconsideration of PBUSE training include-- * Demands of the Army Force Generation model (ARFORGEN).
This will revise leader development programs for the 21 st century, synchronize programs with the Army Force Generation Model (known as ARFORGEN), and ensure policies and procedures are in place to support the recommendations of accelerating the development of leaders.
We will do this by exporting our training in support of the Army Force Generation Model.
Army Force Generation Model--What It Means To Resource Managers Lieutenant General Jerry Sinn, Military Deputy for Budget, explained the new Army Force Generation Model (ARFORGEN).