Using White Sands as a stand-in for the harsh terrain of Afghanistan, the Army Evaluation Task Force navigated improvised explosive device routes, executed air assaults and simulated a variety of other missions.
What does AETF stand for?
AETF stands for Army Evaluation Task Force
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AETF
We have 7 other meanings of AETF in our Acronym Attic
- Academy for Evangelism in Theological Education
- Acquisition Education, Training and Experience
- Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment (Canada)
- Aircraft Engineering Test Establishment (Canadian Armed Forces Aircraft Testing Detachment)
- Apple Event Terminology Extension
- Aquatic Effects Technology Evaluation (MMS Canada)
- Association Européenne de Transfert Embryonnaire (French)
- Air and Space Expeditionary Task Force (US DoD)
- All Europe Taekwondo Federation (Lublin, Poland)
- All-England Theatre Festival (UK)
- Australasian Emissions Trading Forum (est. 1998; now Asia-Pacific Emissions Trading Forum)
- Azimuth Error Test Feature
- Australia-East Timor Friendship Association SA, Inc. (Adelaide, Australia)
- Acidifying Emissions Task Group (Environment Canada)
- Atlantic Express Transportation Group, Inc. (private bus service; New Jersey)
- Automatic Efficient Test Generator (software reliability)
- Advanced Education Technology Initiative (USA)
- Agricultural Extension Training Institute (Bangladesh)
- American Electric Technologies, Inc. (Houston, TX)
- An End to Intolerance
Samples in periodicals archive:
105T = 105-mm towed howitzer 155T = 155-mm towed howitzer 155SP = 155-mm self-propelled howitzer A = Avenger AAMDC = Army Air and Missile Defense Command ABN = Airborne ACR = Armored cavalry regiment AD = Armored division ADA = Air Defense Artillery AETF = Army evaluation task force AMD = Air and missile defense ARNG = Army National Guard ARSTRAT = Army Forces Strategic Command BCD = Battlefield coordination detachment BDE = Brigade BTRY = Battery BN = Battalion C/A = Corps artillery CAV = Cavalry CONUS = Contiguous U.
The Brigade Combat Team Integration Exercise which concluded last week brought together engineers from the Army acquisition community, Soldiers from the Army Evaluation Task Force and the Army's senior leaders who each experienced firsthand the Army's future tactical network at White Sands and Aberdeen Proving Ground, Md.
Initially, the soldiers of the Army Evaluation Task Force will first receive Spin Out 1 technology for evaluation and training.
The Joint Tactical Radio System Rifleman Radio received the first operational user assessment by the Army Evaluation Task Force, Fort Bliss, Texas.
Soldiers of the Army Evaluation Task Force have been testing and evaluating Future Combat System's Spin Out 1 equipment at Fort Bliss, Texas.
The 5/1 Armored Division Army Evaluation Task Force will field and test FCS equipment/systems from FY 2008-2010.
Soldiers in the Army Evaluation Task Force (AETF) will begin testing mature FCS Spin-Out 1 technologies this year at Fort Bliss.