The volunteers come from ATEC's three primary test-and-evaluation organizations: the Army Evaluation Center, the Developmental Test Command and the Operational Test Command.
What does AEC stand for?
AEC stands for Army Evaluation Center (US Army; formerly EAC, Evaluation Analysis Center)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AEC
We have 540 other meanings of AEC in our Acronym Attic
- Archives of the Episcopal Church
- Area Emergency Coordinator
- Area Equipment Compound
- Area of Environmental Concern
- Arithmetic Element Controller
- ARM (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement) Experiment Center (US Department of Energy)
- Army Education Center
- Army Electronics Command
- Army Environmental Center
- Army Environmental Command (US Army; formerly Army Environmental Center)
- ARS Electronica Center
- Art Ensemble of Chicago
- Asahi Kasei Engineering Corporation (Japan)
- ASEAN Economic Community
- Asian Economic Community
- Asian European Council (est. 1994)
- Asociación Experimental Cafetalera (Experimental Coffee Association, Guatemala)
- Assemblée Européenne des Citoyens (French: Assembly of European Citizens)
- Assessment and Evaluation Commission (Sudan)
- Assessment of Equipment Condition
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Army Materiel Systems Analysis Activity (AMSAA) and the Army Evaluation Center expanded and refined the individual assessment areas based on several years of evaluation and reliability program experience.
Army Evaluation Center (AEC) to provide technical and business process support for planning, development and execution of Joint Improvised Explosive Device (IED) Defeat Test Board (JTB) objectives.
Army Evaluation Center at Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland, instrumented the structure to measure impact and blast effects of the kinetic energy weapon.
The Army Evaluation Center will use the data from developmental and operational testing to complete formal system evaluation reports for the Army.
EDO and its subcontractors will provide various professional services to the Army Evaluation Center, including performance analysis, test planning and execution, modeling and simulation, and data management.