Army Personnel Command uses eArmyU to augment traditional Army distance learning programs ensuring that eligible enlisted soldiers have full access and student support services to fulfill their educational goals--anytime, anywhere.
What does ADL stand for?
ADL stands for Army Distance Learning
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADL
We have 241 other meanings of ADL in our Acronym Attic
- Applied Dynamics Laboratory (Canada and Portugal)
- Architecture Description Language
- Arctic Digital Limited (Inuvik, NT, Canada)
- Area Dental Laboratory
- Argument-Dependent Lookup (C++)
- Armament Data Line
- Armament Development Laboratory
- Armenian Democratic League (Ramgavar Party)
- Armistice Demarcation Line (US DoD)
- Army Digital Library
- Army Doctrine Literature (US Army)
- Array Definition Language
- Arthur D. Little Inc. (Boston based consulting company)
- Assign XX (SL) Routing (US DoD)
- Assisted Daily Living
- Association des Diététiciens Libéraux (French: Liberal Dieticians Association)
- Asymptotic Discrimination Loss
- Atlante Demologico Lombardo (Italian: Folkloric Atlas of Lombardy)
- Authorized Data List
- Automated Data List
Samples in periodicals archive:
Features include "just-in-time" training and education for captains in a combination of Army distance learning (ADL) and TDY-and-return resident courses rather than the current Captains Career Courses that require a 24-week PCS.
This is a $500,000,000 program that gives soldiers laptops and printers for their Army distance learning requirements and to go to college.
The Army Distance Learning Program is a technological enabler that supports the Army Vision -- People, Readiness, and Transformation -- by expanding training opportunities and providing greater flexibility in developing soldiers and growing leaders," said General Eric K.