The US Army Corps of Engineers has been helping the Egyptian government detect tunnels used to move weapons and other contraband into Gaza, the Pentagon said Thursday.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Army Corps of Engineers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Area Control Error
- Arkansas Cheer Elite (cheerleading team)
- Arlingtonians for a Clean Environment (Arlington, VA)
- ARM Countermeasures Evaluator
- Armored Combat Earthmover, M9
- Armored Combat Engineer
- Armored Combat Excavator
- Army Center for Excellence
- Army Communities of Excellence (Award program for Army bases)
- Army Continuing Education
- Army Countermeasures Evaluator
- Array Clamp Electronics
- Articulation and Collaboration for Excellence (education)
- Arts Council of England
- Arts for a Complete Education
- Arts, Culture and Education (various locations)
- Arts, Culture and Entertainment (awards; Illinois)
- ASAS Collateral Enclave
- ASCII Compatible Encoding
- ASEAN Center for Energy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Corps of Engineers publish monthly bulletins on their websites comparing current with past record low and high water levels, and the average levels as well as a six-month future forecast.
Army Corps of Engineers * Individual: Hargovindbhai Patel, U.
Kimberley Taplin, a regional project manager for the Army Corps of Engineers in West Palm Beach, agrees and speaks glowingly of USIECR's effect on the Everglades planning process.
If Congress doesn't act, federal judges, and not the Environmental Protection Agency or the United States Army Corps of Engineers (the federal agencies charged with protecting these resources), will continue to be the ultimate decision makers regarding these activities, with different rules in different states.
In the 1950s, the Army Corps of Engineers took the best of this riverside reservation land to build five massive dams.
When human remains are found on federal property - Kennewick Man was located in an area managed by the Army Corps of Engineers - NAGPRA requires the government to contact any tribes that may share a "cultural affiliation" with the bones.
Army Corps of Engineers ST: Massachusetts IN: ENV SU: CM-DD -- NE021 -- 8936 09/28/94 17:00 EDT