The Department of the Army, other Military Services, and the Defense Agencies also support the Executive Comptroller Course (ECC), the Army Comptroller Course (ACC), and the Senior Resource Management Course (SRMC).
What does ACC stand for?
ACC stands for Army Comptroller Course
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACC
We have 1328 other meanings of ACC in our Acronym Attic
- Arm Chair Commandos (gaming clan)
- Army Capstone Concept (US Army)
- Army Catering Corps (UK)
- Army Chemical Corps
- Army Civilian Corps (US Army)
- Army Commanders' Conference
- Army Communications Command
- Army Competitive Category
- Army Component Command
- Army Component Commander
- Army Contracting Command (US Army)
- Army Control Center
- Army Corrections Command
- Arteria Carotis Communis (German: Common Carotid Artery)
- Arthur Charles Clarke (late British science fiction author)
- Arts & Cultural Council (various locations)
- Arts Consortium of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH)
- Ascending Chain Condition (mathematics)
- ASEAN Chess Confederation
- Ashland Community College (Ashland, Kentucky, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Army Comptroller Course is designed for officers newly assigned to the comptroller career field.
Army Comptroller Short-Term Training The Army's key short-term comptroller training courses are the Army Comptroller Course (ACC) and the Professional Resource Management Course (PRMC).