The enlistment provides an opportunity to learn a new skill, travel and become eligible to receive as much as $85,536 toward a college education through the Montgomery GI Bill and the Army College Fund.
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for Army College Fund (recruiting/retention education incentive)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- Apalachicola–Chattahoochee–Flint River Basin Compact
- Appeal of Conscience Foundation (New York, NY)
- Apple Communications Framework
- Application Compatibility Factory (Microsoft)
- Application Configuration File
- Arcata Community Forest (municipal trail; Arcata, CA)
- Area Confinement Facility
- Area Control Facility
- Army Cadet Force (UK military)
- Army Club Fund
- Arts Center Foundation (various locations)
- Arts County Fair (University of British Columbia)
- Arts Crafts Festivals
- Asian Christian Fellowship
- Asian Cricket Foundation
- Asociación Cristiana Femenina (Christian Womens' Association, Guatemala)
- Aspen Community Foundation (Aspen, CO)
- Assistant Conservator of Forests (Indian Forest Service)
- Association de la Cause Freudienne (French: Freudian Cause Association)
- Association of Charitable Foundations (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
May use the Army College Fund or the Montgomery GI Bill.
Soldiers who elected the Army College Fund (ACF) as an enlistment option and/ or have enrolled and paid toward the $600 MGIB Additional Opportunity can include their expanded benefit (MGIB, ACF and MGIB Additional Opportunity) in the transferability program.
Angarita talked to students about the benefits of joining the Army, including the GI Bill, the Army College Fund and the Army Tuition Assistance.
Bill and the Army College Fund soldiers can earn up to $30,000 for college or vocational-technical training with a four-year enlistment.
But the Army College Fund is based on number of years" enlistment.
The Army College Fund is an initial-enlistment incentive offered to applicants who meet certain criteria and enlist for a critical or shortage Military occupational specialty.