Army Sky Soldiers consist of volunteer veterans from a non-profit educational foundation, the Army Aviation Heritage Foundation (AAHF).
What does AAHF stand for?
AAHF stands for Army Aviation Heritage Foundation (est. 1997)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAHF
We have 4 other meanings of AAHF in our Acronym Attic
- American Association for Health Education
- American Association for Higher Education
- American Association of Housing Educators
- Arlington Association of Home Educators (Arlington, TX)
- Academy for the Advancement of High End Audio
- African Association for Health, Environment and Development (Ghana)
- Asian American Higher Education Council (New York)
- Accreditation of Allied Health Programs
- African American Heritage Festival (various locations)
- American Association for Health Freedom (Great Falls, Virginia)
- Asian Agri-History Foundation (est. 1994; Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Athens Area Habitat for Humanity (Georgia)
- American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (Mount Laurel, NJ)
- American Academy of Health & Fitness Professionals
- American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehabilitation Professionals
- Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety (Vienna, Austria)
- ABN AMRO Hypotheken Groep (Dutch: Algemene Bank Nederland-Amsterdam Roterdam Bank Mortgage Group)
- Afro-American Historical and Genealogical Society (Washington, DC)
- African American Heritage Hymnal (book)
- Arkansas Association of Home Health Agencies (home care)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20010709/CLM004 ) The Army Aviation Heritage Foundation brings combat-experienced pilots and aircraft to Dayton International Airport to perform a Vietnam era combat re- enactment.