After an Army Audit Agency audit of the financial management support company, Brigadier General Hildner directed the battalion to train and certify finance detachments locally before the detachments executed their longstanding finance community Diamond Saber exercise.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Army Audit Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Area Agency on Aging
- Area Aid Application (UK)
- Ariana Afghan Airlines
- Arkansas Activities Association (North Little Rock, Arkansas)
- Arkansas Aluminum Alloys, Inc (Hot Springs, Arkansas)
- Arkansas Alumni Association (University of Arkansas)
- Arkansas Ambulance Association
- Arkansas Apartment Association (Little Rock, AR)
- Armenian Assembly of America
- Army Ammunition Activity
- Aromatic Amino Acid
- arrival and assembly area
- Arrows and Anchors (Fair to Midland album)
- Arts at the Airport (Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority; Nashville, TN)
- Asian American Action (fund)
- Asian American Alliance
- Asian American Association
- Asian Awareness Association
- Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion (Mexico wrestling)
- Ask an Astronomer (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GFEBS team continually has engaged the Army Audit Agency (AAA) in frequent attestations of the solution.
C Battery completed an audit conducted by the Army Audit Agency during TY07.
Army Audit Agency in Munich, Germany and Matson Navigation in San Francisco.
The Army Audit Agency was ordered in August to audit the Yaquina, and lawmakers, led by Oregon 4th District Rep.
Auditors from the Army Audit Agency assessed 757 requirements and commended the team's preparedness, thoroughness and management processes.
The Naval Audit Service receives oversight from: * The Department of Defense Inspector General -- which sets audit policy within the DoD, conducts quality assurance reviews of our work, and oversees peer reviews of DoD audit organizations * The Army Audit Agency -- which performs triennial peer reviews on our work * The Government Accountability Office -- which sets the audit standards for all government audit organizations and has authority to audit/evaluate the Naval Audit Service's performance and compliance with standards.
In the Army, the Army Audit Agency works closely with the Major Procurement Fraud Unit (MPFU) of the United States Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID) and U.