The Army Advantage Fund Pilot Program, which the Army began offering in February 2008, provides payment to enlisted active Army and Army Reserve recruits with no prior service, following their completion of service, to be used for home ownership or small business development.
What does AAF stand for?
AAF stands for Army Advantage Fund (US Military)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAF
We have 172 other meanings of AAF in our Acronym Attic
- American Air Filter Company
- American Architectural Foundation
- Animals Asia Foundation
- Annual Average Flow
- Answering a Fundamentalist (Albert J. Nevins book)
- Anti-Afghanistan Forces
- Anti-Alias Function
- Anti-Aliasing Filter
- Area Adjustment Factor
- ARM (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement) Aerial Facility (US DOE)