What does ASTIA stand for?
ASTIA stands for Armed Services Technical Information Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Anti-Submarine Target Indicator
- Applied Sciences Technological Institute, Inc. (Philippines)
- Applied Systems Technologies Inc.
- Army Secure Tactical Initiative
- Arrowhead Space and Telecommunications, Inc.
- Association de Solidarité avec les Travailleurs Immigrés (French: Association of Solidarity with Migrant Workers)
- Association des Sciences et Technologies de l'Information (French: Association of Sciences and Information Technology)
- Association for Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Association of Secondary Teachers Ireland
- Fédération des Associations Françaises des Sciences et Technologies de l'Information
- American Solar Tinting, Inc.
- Anti Sidetone Inductive Coil
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation International Crohn’s Disease Trial
- Advisory System for Tired Drivers (Australia)
- Astrobiology Science and Technology Instrument Development (NASA)
- Advanced FL Computer Software Test and Integration Facility (NASA)
- Active Solar Thermal Industry Group (EU)
- Actuarial Studies in Non-life Insurance (International Actuarial Association; Canada)
- Acute Stroke Therapy by Inhibition of Neutrophils (stroke research)
- Regional Network for the Exchange of Information and Experiences in Science and Technology in Asia and the Pacific