Armed Services Blood Program Office (ASBPO)," CEO Berglund added.
What does ASBPO stand for?
ASBPO stands for Armed Services Blood Program Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ASBPO in our Acronym Attic
- Air Station Barbers Point (US Coast Guard; Oahu, HI)
- American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- Anti-Social Behaviour Pilot (New South Wales, Australia)
- Arkansas State Board of Pharmacy (Little Rock, AR)
- Armed Services Blood Program
- Alabama State Board of Public Accountancy (Montgomery, AL)
- American Shore and Beach Preservation Association
- American Society of Business Press Editors
- American Society of Business Publication Editors (professional membership society established in 1964 for business press editors)
- Associatio Sanctus Benedictus Patronus Europae (St Benedict Patron of Europe Association)
- American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgeons
- Arizona State Board of Physical Therapy (Phoenix, AZ)
- Association des Salons de Bronzage du Québec (Quebec Indoor Tanning Association)
- Atlanta Symphony Brass Quintet (Georgia)
- Age-Specific Birth Rate
- Airsoft Bündner Rheintal (German)
- Anaerobic Sequencing Batch Reactor (soil and water treatment)
- Anti-Social Behaviour Reduction
- Arlington Senior Babe Ruth (youth baseball league; Virginia)
- Autonomous System Border Router
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leichmaniasis, which can incubate for several months and produce no symptoms or only mild illness in those infected, can survive for up to 25 days in blood stored under normal conditions, according to the DOD's Armed Services Blood Program Office.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Red Cross has signed an agreement with the Department of Defense's Armed Services Blood Program Office (ASBPO) for supplemental supply of blood products in the event that its requirements for blood products exceed Department of Defense's collection capabilities.