Members of the Armed Forces of Malta carrying Mr Mitnoff's coffin during the state funeral for the island's longest serving Parliamentarian and Prime Minsiter tripolipost.
What does AFM stand for?
AFM stands for Armed Forces of Malta
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFM
We have 292 other meanings of AFM in our Acronym Attic
- Annals of Family Medicine (peer reviewed journal; est. 2003)
- Anti-Friction Metal
- Archibus Facilities Management (software)
- Archive File Manager (computing)
- Arctic Flight Meet (Finland and Sweden)
- Area Field Manager
- Arizona Foothills Magazine (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Armed Forces Management
- Armed Forces Museum
- Army Field Manual
- Army Flow Model
- Articulating Fold Mirror
- As for Me
- Assistant Facility Manager (various locations)
- Assistant Floor Manager
- Associated Furniture Manufacturers
- Association Figurines et Maquettes de Montrouge (French: Montrouge Miniature Figurines Association; Montrouge, France)
- Association Française contre les Myopathies
- Association Française de Mécanique (French: French Association of Mechanics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Martin Xuereb (left), commander of the Armed Forces of Malta, speak with Vanessa Frazier (right), director of Defense Matters, at the Armed Forces of Malta headquarters while visiting Luqa.
Maltese army chief on Doha visit Brigadier Martin Xuereb, the commander of the Armed Forces of Malta (AFM) and the accompanying delegation arrived in Doha yesterday.
Within minutes a rescue mission was launched, involving local emergency services, volunteers and the Armed Forces of Malta, who continued searching the next day.
An Armed Forces of Malta twin-engine Islander patrol aircraft went out to the area to look for other survivors, but none were found.
Photo: AFM press office The Armed Forces of Malta, AFM, recovered two dead bodies and rescued around 160 African migrants, claiming to be Somalis and Eritreans, from two boats that got into trouble on the Mediterranean Sea, an Maltese armed forces spokesman said Thursday.
The Gazette has presented questions to the Armed Forces of Malta regarding the search for Paul and has been assured of a "comprehensive response" as soon as possible.
Summary: Libyan delegation is meeting senior Armed Forces of Malta officers on Tuesday and Wednesday for further ongoing talks on Search-and-Rescue (SAR) co-operation between the two countries.