The Flag Officer is a graduate of the Naval Command and Staff College of Indonesia and the Armed Forces War College at the National Defence University.
What does AWC stand for?
AWC stands for Armed Forces War College (military, Bangladesh)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AWC
We have 170 other meanings of AWC in our Acronym Attic
- American Wool Council
- Amqulity Wellness Center (Santa Ana, CA)
- Anaerobic Work Capacity (sports science)
- Analysis and Warning Center
- Animal Welfare Council (Eastwood, KY, USA)
- Anti-War Coalition (South Africa)
- Antique Wine Company (UK)
- Approved with Comments
- Arab Women's Court
- Arizona Western College
- Army War College
- Art Worker's Coalition (est. 1969; New York, NY)
- Ashwaubenon Wrestling Club (Wisconsin)
- Asian Waterbird Census (International Waterbird Census)
- Assisting Work Center
- Association for Women in Communications
- Association for Women in Computing
- Association of Washington Cities (Olympia, Washington, USA)
- Association of World Citizens
- Australian Weeds Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Army Spokesman, General Tariq Majid, Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee (CJCSC) along with senior leadership of Pakistan Armed Forces including Admiral Noman Bashir, Chief of the Naval Staff, visited National Defence University (NDU), Islamabad and attended presentations on Exercise Maarka-e-Haq which is high mark of the professional pursuits at the Armed Forces War College and National Security College combining all levels of policy planning and strategy formulations for a conflict situation.
The Exercise Marka-e-Baqa is high mark of the course run at Armed Forces War College.