Saturday at the Armed Forces Reserve Center, 3110 Pierce Parkway.
What does AFRC stand for?
AFRC stands for Armed Forces Reserve Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFRC
We have 39 other meanings of AFRC in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Reserve Command (formerly AFRES)
- Air Force Reserve Component
- Air-Fuel Ratio Control (Caterpillar)
- Airman & Family Readiness Center
- Albion Fisheries Research Centre (Mauritius)
- All France Rugby Club (Japan; est. 1987)
- American Financial Research Corporation (USA)
- American Forest Resource Council (Portland, OR)
- Armed Forces Reconstitution Committee (Pakistan)
- Armed Forces Recreation Centers
- Armed Forces Reserve Command
- Armed Forces Revolutionary Council (Sierra Leone)
- Ashtown Food Research Centre (Ireland)
- Association Française de la Relation Client (French: French Association of Customer Relations)
- Association Française de Recherches Cryptozoologiques (French: French Association for Cryptozoology Research; est. 1999)
- Australian Fenestration Rating Council
- Air Force Rescue Coordination Center
- Air Force Regional Civil Engineers
- Air Force Reserve Recruiting Squadron
- Air Force Reports Control System (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Construction bagged a $23 million deal to construct and furnish an Armed Forces Reserve Center in Brunswick, Maine.
com)-- CF Jordan Construction, a leading Texas-based commercial construction and construction management company, has been recognized for the stellar job it did constructing the $56 million Armed Forces Reserve Center (AFRC) Joint Maintenance Facility at Fort Bliss, Texas.
The Armed Forces Reserve Center at Fort Chaffee, Ark, and the one at Fort Dodge, Iowa, are nearly complete.
GAO-07-1040 September 13, 2007 The Army is implementing 44 base realignment and closure (BRAC) recommendations to construct 125 new Armed Forces Reserve Centers (AFRC) and close 387 existing reserve components facilities.
announced today that it received a contract from the Texas Army National Guard to provide full architectural/engineering design services for a new Armed Forces Reserve Center and Joint Vehicle Maintenance Facility to be located in El Paso, Texas.
W Bill Young Armed Forces Reserve Center in Pinellas Park, Florida, on 16 October.
Byline: Troy Anderson Staff Writer County Supervisor Michael Antonovich was sworn in Monday as a lieutenant colonel in the State Military Reserve, and one of his first duties will be lobbying Congress for $58 million to refurbish the Armed Forces Reserve Center in Los Alamitos.