The 2010 USFOR-A IPMP referred to the Armed Forces Pest Management Board Technical Guide No.
What does AFPMB stand for?
AFPMB stands for Armed Forces Pest Management Board
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Association of Fundraising Professionals, Long Island Chapter (Farmingdale, NY)
- Atlanta Fulton Public Library System (Georgia)
- Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System (Georgia)
- Academy of Family Physicians Malaysia
- Advanced Fluid Physics Module
- Air Force Project Manager (USAF)
- American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (Washington, DC)
- Associate of the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine (various universities)
- Asymmetric Fabry-Perot Modulator
- Axial Flux Permanent Magnet (motor)
- Armed Forces and Police Mutual Benefit Association, Inc. (Philippines)
- Armed Forces of the Philippines Medical Center (Quezon City, Philippines)
- ASEAN Federation for Psychiatry and Mental Health
- Atlantic Fleet Polaris Material Office
- Air Force Print News
- American Forces Philippines Network (former AFRTS network in the Philippine Islands
- Australian Financial Planning Network (trade group)
- Association of Faculties of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, Inc.
- Air Force Periodical and Nonrecurring Pamphlet Review Board (USAF)
- Aberdeen Fish Producers’ Organisation (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Administered by the Armed Forces Pest Management Board, DWFP also funds a competitive grants program.
Armed Forces Pest Management Board (1990) US Navy Ship Board Pest Control Manual.
In their informative article, Navy CDR (Ret) George Schultz and Dr Richard Robbins introduce a project by the Armed Forces Pest Management Board to provide training in species identification using interactive programs available on computer CDs and DVDs.
The Armed Forces Pest Management Board has recently released 3 diskettes that teach the morphology of ticks, larval mosquitoes, and adult mosquitoes.
Introduction The Armed Forces Pest Management Board (AFPMB), located at the Fort Detrick-Silver Spring (Maryland) Forest Glen Annex, is the Department of Defense's (DoD) lead agency in the prevention and control of arthropod-borne diseases, arthropod pests, and invasive species.
The Armed Forces Pest Management Board (AFPMB) is the tri-Service organization which monitors and guides this international effort, recommending policy for the DoD.