26 (ONA) --- Abdel Adim El Guerrouj, Delegate to the Prime Minister in Charge of the Civil Service and Administrative Modernization of the Kingdom of Morocco, currently visiting the Sultanate, today visited the Sultan's Armed Forces Museum.
What does AFM stand for?
AFM stands for Armed Forces Museum
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFM
We have 292 other meanings of AFM in our Acronym Attic
- Angel Food Ministries (Georgia)
- Annals of Family Medicine (peer reviewed journal; est. 2003)
- Anti-Friction Metal
- Archibus Facilities Management (software)
- Archive File Manager (computing)
- Arctic Flight Meet (Finland and Sweden)
- Area Field Manager
- Arizona Foothills Magazine (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Armed Forces Management
- Armed Forces of Malta
- Army Field Manual
- Army Flow Model
- Articulating Fold Mirror
- As for Me
- Assistant Facility Manager (various locations)
- Assistant Floor Manager
- Associated Furniture Manufacturers
- Association Figurines et Maquettes de Montrouge (French: Montrouge Miniature Figurines Association; Montrouge, France)
- Association Française contre les Myopathies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Admiral Mark Stanhope, Chief of the Naval Staff of Britain yesterday visited the Sultan s Armed Forces Museum where he was received by the Director of SAF Museum.
Events included a landscape art show, the Sultan's Armed Forces Museum fair, an exhibition organised by the National Documents and Archives Authority and another by the Royal Oman Police.
It's a wonderful display," Powers Jr said while standing in the hall of the Central Armed Forces Museum in Moscow which holds the wrecked plane and other material commemorating the so-called "U-2 incident" of May 1, 1960.
Hitler's jacket, a gun hidden inside a cane and Stalin's order that founded SMERSH -- a wartime counter-intelligence service that appeared in the James Bond films -- are also featured at Moscow's Central Armed Forces Museum.
The internationally renowned Russian-born American portrait artist, Igor Babailov has promoted US and Russian relations since 1989, in his official and state commissioned paintings for the White House, the Kremlin, the Vatican, the House of Commons, the Armed Forces Museum, Steinway & Sons, and other prestigious museums and institutions world wide.
The unnamed 32-year-old was carrying a camera and wearing slippers and a T-shirt when he was seized at the Malaysian Armed Forces Museum, Kuala Lumpur.
The 32-year-old man - who was carrying a camera - was seized at the Malaysian Armed Forces Museum.