RAWALPINDI -- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP), Rawalpindi, was awarded ISO-15189 accreditation by Pakistan National Accreditation Council (PNAC), in a prestigious ceremony held in Islamabad.
What does AFIP stand for?
AFIP stands for Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFIP
We have 15 other meanings of AFIP in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Former Intelligence Officers
- Authorization for Interceptor Operations
- Air Force Information Operations Battlelab (San Antonio, TX)
- Air Force Information Operations Center
- Air Force Institute for Operational Health
- ADLER/AFATDS Interoperability Program
- Administración Federal de Ingresos Públicos (Argentina)
- Air Force Intelligence Plan
- Air Force Intern Program
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Association des Femmes pour les Initiatives de Paix (French)
- Association of Finance and Insurance Professionals
- Automated Financial Improvement Program
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology Otolaryngic Tumor Registry (US DoD)
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology/American Registry of Pathology
- Association Fribourgeoise des Institutions pour Personnes Âgées
- Association Française de l'Isolation en Polystyrène Expansé dans le Bâtiment (French: French Association of Expanded Polystyrene Insulation in Building)
- American Friends of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra (New York, NY)
- Australian Football Injury Prevention Project (randomised controlled trial)
- Air Force Information Publishing Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was speaking at a ceremony here on Thursday where Pakistan National Accreditation Counsel (PNAC) awarded first ever accreditation to six medical labs of Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP) in various fields.
He claimed that Bin Laden's body was 'bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane' and 'onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland]'.
The Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP) "has positively identified remains recovered in Iraq as those of Captain Michael Scott Speicher," the Department of Defense said.
Alexandra Blake, a geneticist employed by the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP).
Our pathology department identified the mass as a well-differentiated liposarcoma, and this diagnosis was subsequently confirmed by the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (figure 2).
Last year, a team led by Jeffrey Tanbenberger of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Rockville, Md.
Many years later, one of the authors received a telephone call from one of the editors revising the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP) Fascicle 27 on the tumors of the gallbladder, extrahepatic bile ducts, and ampulla of Vater.