This gave him a month to review the 2005 Armed Forces Inaugural Committee continuity book and create power point presentations to help his team understand their duties and responsibilities.
What does AFIC stand for?
AFIC stands for Armed Forces Inaugural Committee
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFIC
We have 28 other meanings of AFIC in our Acronym Attic
- Al-Faysal Investment Bank Ltd. (Pakistan)
- Association Familiale Intercommunale de Beauvais (French: Beauvais Intercommunal Family Association; Beauvais, France)
- Association Française des Ingénieurs Biomédicaux
- Association Française des Intermédiaires Bancaires (French: French Association of Intermediate Banking)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillation Investigation with Bidisomide (cardiology)
- Al Faysal Investment Bank Ltd. (Pakistan)
- Affected File Indicator Code
- Air Force Intelligence Center
- Air Force Intelligence Command
- Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Aroostook Family Investment Center
- Asian Finance and Investment Corporation Ltd.
- Association Française d'Investissement en Cheptel (French: French Association of Investment in Livestock)
- Association Française des Infirmières de Cancérologie
- Association Francaise des Investisseurs en Capital
- Australian Federation of Islamic Councils (Sydney, Australia)
- Australian Feeds Information Centre (Australia)
- Australian Financial Institutions Code
- Australian Food Ingredients Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
In August 2008, we were temporarily assigned to the Armed Forces Inaugural Committee (AFIC) in support of the 56th Presidential inauguration on 20 January 2009.
I think we all have to be concerned about a chemical, biological, radiological potential attack," Major General Richard Rowe, head of the Armed Forces Inaugural Committee, said last week.
I think we all have to be concerned about a chemical, biological, radiological potential attack," Major General Richard Rowe, head of the Armed Forces Inaugural Committee, said Wednesday.
Captain Meritt Phillips, an official with the Armed Forces Inaugural Committee, said the dopplegangers were enlisted military "chosen based on their accurate height, weight, ethnicity and gender.