A US Airways plane and an American Airlines plane pass each other at Ronald Reagan National Airport in Arlington County, Virginia.
What does ALCOVA stand for?
ALCOVA stands for Arlington County, Virginia
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Alexander and Connors (cofounders of ALCON corporation, Fort Worth, Texas)
- All Concerned
- All Connections
- Anime League Convention
- Astronomical League Convention
- All Liberia Coalition Party (Liberia)
- Alternate Command Post
- Alcohol Policies Project
- ARPA/Lincoln C-Band Observable Radar
- Adaptation and Learning in Control and Signal Processing (conference)
- All Liberian Coalition Party
- Alternate Command Post (US DoD)
- American Language and Culture Program (university curriculum; various locations)
- Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party (New Zealand)
- Area Local Control Panel
- Automatic Lighting Control Panel (building engineering)
- American Linear Collider Physics Group
- American Language Course Placement Test
- Arts Law Centre of Queensland (Brisbane, QLD, Australia)
- Average Level Crossing Rate
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is currently employed as a library associate at the Shirlington Library, Arlington County, Virginia, and in October 2009 was promoted to Librarian I.
The construction of 55 Hundred, which is situated at 5500 Columbia Pike Road in Arlington County, Virginia, is approximately 99 percent completed.
For example, Arlington County, Virginia, uses an electronic surveillance reporting system that groups disease conditions into categories and allows public health agency officials in multiple jurisdictions in the Washington, D.
Neighboring Arlington County, Virginia shares the same source, and the article noted discrepancies in the county's public-facing Web site.
Arlington County, Virginia, is planting living memorials for the victims of the September 11 attack on the Pentagon.
Apart from investigating the crime scenes in New York City; Somerset County, Pennsylvania; and Arlington County, Virginia (the Pentagon); following leads, and addressing a myriad of concerns resulting from these attacks, the FBI through its Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) Program has struggled with how to report the data to the public.
Arlington County, Virginia is a direct NLC member; one of only two counties to hold that distinction.