On Friday, April 16, they'll be on display for central Arkansas fans and a statewide television audience when they and their Arkansas Wings teammates take on Team Final from the Philadelphia area to kick off the Real Deal in the Rock.
What does ARWG stand for?
ARWG stands for Arkansas Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARWG
We have 18 other meanings of ARWG in our Acronym Attic
- Absheron Regional Water Company (Azerbaijan)
- Adventure Racing World Championships
- American Royal Waterslager Club
- American River Water Education Center (Folsom, CA)
- Acquisition Reform Working Group (Washington, DC)
- Africa Resources Working Group
- American River Watershed Group (resource management; Placer County, CA)
- Anomaly Resolution Work Group
- Anti-Racist Working Group (various locations)
- Archives for Research on Women and Gender (University of Texas at San Antonio)
- Adorama Replacement Winding Handle (film loading equipment)
- Australian Registry of Wildlife Health (est. 1985)
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Wholesalers International
- Advanced Reactors With Innovative Fuels
- Advanced Road Weather Information Systems
- Advanced Radar Wave-Form Modulations
- Alt.Religion.Wicca.Moderated (newsgroup)
- Akita Rescue of Western New York
- Aerial Reconnaissance Weather Officer (US Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Accelerated Watershed/Vegetation Restoration Plan (US Forest Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ARKANSAS WINGS 5 pounds frozen chicken wings Salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste All-Purpose Barbecue Sauce (recipe follows) Grease a lidded roasting pan with oil.
In the weeks leading up to the Old School AAU Southern Regional Showcase in Conway last month, longtime Arkansas Wings coach Ron Crawford sat down with ArkansasSports360.
The tourney got its name from tourney director Ron Crawford, an AAU official and coach for 29 years in the Arkansas Wings program, and some of his AAU colleagues who wanted to set up a classic regional alternative to the national, mega-tourney format in many locations.
It means even more college coaches may be coming to Arkansas because all they have to do is get on the freeway [between Fayetteville and Conway] and see both tournaments," said Crawford, the founder of the Arkansas Wings AAU program and a national force in amateur basketball for many years.
Crawford recently saw first hand the problems and perceptions that can come when an agent is involved with amateur athletes, and some criticism was directed at his AAU Arkansas Wings program.