In July 2004, Arkansas Valley Regional Medical Center (AVRMC) expected to borrow $10.
What does AVRMC stand for?
AVRMC stands for Arkansas Valley Regional Medical Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Assisted Voluntary Return for Irregular Migrants (UK)
- Association pour la Valorisation de la Recherche Internationale Scientifique et Technique (French: Association for the Enhancement of Scientific and Technical International Research Relations; est. 1982)
- American Vintage Record Labelography (record database group)
- Annapolis Valley Regional Library (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Anti-Vehicle Rocket Launcher (gaming)
- Aqua Vitens Rand Limited (Ghana)
- Architectural Visual Resources Library (University of California-Berkeley)
- Arkansas Valley Regional Library System (Pueblo, CO)
- Arkansas Valley Regional Library Service System
- Association of Volunteer Resources Management
- Aboriginal Voices Radio Network (Canada)
- Advanced Vehicle Research Center of North Carolina (Raleigh, NC)
- Algemene Vereniging Radio Omroep
- Association of Vehicle Recovery Operators (UK)
- Australian Vietnamese Relief Organisation (est. 2001)
- Autoduellists of the Vancouver Regional Organization
- AV Roe (Aircraft manufacturer, UK & Canada)
- Aviation Reserve Officer Candidate Program
- Accelerated Vehicle Retirement Program (California and Texas)
- Adolescent Violence Reduction Partnership (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arkansas Valley Regional Medical Center located in La Junta, CO (approximately 100 miles southeast of Colorado Springs, CO) is comprised of a 90-bed hospital and a 115-bed nursing home.
Arkansas Valley Regional Medical Center located in La Junta, CO (approximately 100 miles southeast of Colorado Springs, CO) is comprised of a 90-bed hospital, a 115-bed nursing home and a home health agency.