Todd Turner, the Arkadelphia lawyer representing those suing the Arkansas State Board of Collection Agencies and its members, said his appeal to the Supreme Court will be unlike past appeals.
What does ASBCA stand for?
ASBCA stands for Arkansas State Board of Collection Agencies
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASBCA
We have 1 other meaning of ASBCA in our Acronym Attic
- American Silkie Bantam Club
- American Small Business Coalition
- American Society of Biological Chemists (est. 1906; now American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology)
- American Society of Brewing Chemists (St. Paul, MN)
- American Standard Building Code
- Archaeological Society of British Columbia (Canada)
- Asian Confederation Boxing Championships
- Asiantaeth Safonau Bwyd Cymru (Welsh: Food Standards Agency Wales; Wales, UK)
- Association Sarlat Bowling Club (Sarlat-la-Canéda, France)
- Asymptotic Strip Boundary Condition
- Armed Services Board of Contract Appeals
- Associated Students of Bellevue Community College
- Arkansas State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Association of Suppliers to the British Clothing Industry
- Arizona State Board for Charter Schools
- Association of Southern Baptist Colleges and Schools
- Active Service Base Date
- Alberta Small Business Deduction (Canada)
- Alternative Spring Break Detroit (annual volunteer program)
- American Society of Breast Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since the March report, the state agency charged with regulating payday lenders, the Arkansas State Board of Collection Agencies, has taken some steps toward better licensing and stricter regulation, AAAPL said.
the Arkansas State Board of Collection Agencies and its members, the court passed on an opportunity to rule definitively whether payday lending is a violation of the state constitutional usury limit.
In addition, the law mandated a licensing procedure overseen by the Arkansas State Board of Collection Agencies.
6 letter to the Arkansas State Board of Collection Agencies.