The federal lawsuit is against the Army Engineers, while the state lawsuit names the Arkansas Soil and Water Conservation Commission and the White River Irrigation District as defendants.
What does ASWCC stand for?
ASWCC stands for Arkansas Soil and Water Conservation Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASWCC
We have 1 other meaning of ASWCC in our Acronym Attic
- Audubon Society Wildlife Conservation
- Australian Schools Web Challenge
- Australian Schools Writing Competition
- Australian Silicon Works Centre
- Australian Specialty Waterborne Coatings Pty Ltd
- Automatic Switch Controller
- Available Soil Water Capacity
- Axxess Steering Wheel Control
- Anti-Submarine Warfare Command and Control Training Center
- Aperture Science Weighted Companion Cube (gaming)
- Antisubmarine Warfare Command, Control & Communications System
- Anti-Submarine Warfare Command and Control System
- Advanced Social Work Case Manager (National Association of Social Workers)
- Avon, Somerset and Wiltshire Cancer Network (UK)
- Airborne Surveillance Warning & Control Radar
- Antisubmarine Warfare Control System
- ASW Combat System
- Avon, Somerset and Wiltshire Cancer Services (UK)
- Antisubmarine Warfare Combat System Integration
- Anti Submarine Warfare Director (Australia, New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Geological Survey, the Arkansas Soil and Water Conservation Commission and the Army Corps of Engineers.
In Arkansas County, a group of farmers filed a class-action lawsuit against the Arkansas Soil and Water Conservation Commission contesting the commission's classification of the county as a critical shortage area.