The Foundation wishes to recognize the following organizations for their generous support at the convention: Accounting, Financial and Tax Professionals of New Jersey Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation (leaf donation in honor of Wally and Shirley Lofgren) Alaska Society of Independent Accountants Arkansas Society of Public Accountants Georgia Assoc.
What does ASPA stand for?
ASPA stands for Arkansas Society of Public Accountants (Newport, AR)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASPA
We have 72 other meanings of ASPA in our Acronym Attic
- Animals (Scientific Procedures) Act 1986 (UK)
- Annual Safety Performance Award
- Annular Slot Planar Antenna
- Annunciation School Parents Association
- Antarctic Specially Protected Area
- Aotearoa Student Press Association (New Zealand)
- Arizona Staffing Professionals Association
- Arizona State Physicians Association
- Arkansas Scholastic Press Association
- Arkansas School Psychology Association
- Arkansas State Police Association
- Armed Services Procurement Act
- Asociación Sindical de Pilotos de Aviación
- Assistant Secretary for Public Affairs
- Associate of the Society of Practising Accountants (UK)
- Associated Students Performing Arts
- Association of Schools of Public Affairs
- Association of Singapore Patent Agents
- Association of Specialized and Professional Accreditors
Samples in periodicals archive:
These awards are made possible through the generous support given by the members of the Alaska Society of Independent Accountants, Arkansas Society of Public Accountants, Accounting, Financial and Tax Professionals of New Jersey, Hawaii Association of Public Accountants, Idaho Association of Public Accountants, Independent Accountants Society of Missouri, Minnesota Association of Public Accountants, Montana Society of Public Accountants, Nebraska Society of Independent Accountants, Oregon Association of Independent Accountants, Public Accountants Society of Colorado, Tennessee Association of Public Accountants, Texas Association of Financial and Tax Specialists, Washington Association of Accountants, Wisconsin Association of Accountants, and the Wyoming Association of Public Accountants.
Each year, there is a voluntary and scheduled meeting of the Arkansas State Board of Accountancy, the Arkansas Society of CPAs and the Arkansas Society of Public Accountants (ASPA).