Previously, KATV, Channel 7, and the university worked in partnership with the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network for football and basketball coverage.
What does ARSN stand for?
ARSN stands for Arkansas Razorback Sports Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARSN
We have 1 other meaning of ARSN in our Acronym Attic
- Adopt a Rural School Library (China)
- Association for Rural and Small Libraries
- Atmospheric Remote Sensing Laboratory
- Association pour la Recherche sur la Sclérose Latérale Amyotrophique et Autres Maladies du Motoneurone (French: Association for Research on Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Other Diseases of Motor Neurons)
- Acute Relaxant-Steroid Myopathy (neuropathology)
- Amikacin-Resistant Serratia Marcescens (urinary infections)
- Arm Rest Switch Matrix
- Associate of the Royal School of Mines (UK)
- Acculturation Rating Scale for Mexican Americans
- ASEAN Regional Specialized Meteorological Centre
- Asian Rotavirus Surveillance Network (infectious diseases)
- Australian Registered Scheme Number (Australian Securities and Investments Commission)
- Artificial Reef Society of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Army Serial Number Tracker (US Army)
- Advanced Robotics and Its Social Impacts
- Agencija Republike Slovenije za Okolje (Slovenian: Environmental Agency of the Republic of Slovenia)
- Army Special Operations
- Assistant Radiation Safety Officer
- Association de Soutien À Un Référendum Libre et Régulier Au Sahara Occidental
- Audi Racing Sport Organisation (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jackson has also combined his college degree in communications and his professional playing experience to become a broadcast analyst with TNT television, Fox Sports Network and is currently an announcer for the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network.
ISP took control of the university's broadcasts in August, wresting control from the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network, which KATV-TV, Channel 7, owned.
Another $1 million comes from contracts to broadcast the football games on radio through the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network and preseason basketball games on local television stations.
Managers Irked by Increased Fees, Longer Shows Some radio stations aren't exactly hog wild about being part of the Arkansas Razorback Sports Network.