The Arkansas Public Policy Panel claims farm consolidation is concentrating rural wealth into fewer and fewer hands.
What does APPP stand for?
APPP stands for Arkansas Public Policy Panel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APPP
We have 18 other meanings of APPP in our Acronym Attic
- Advisers’ Professional Partnership Program
- Agence des Partenariats Publics-Privés (French: Agency for Public-Private Partnerships; Canada)
- Air Pollution Prevention Plan
- American Poor People Party
- Anti-Power Point Party (Bonstetten, Switzerland)
- Antigenic Peptide Prediction Pipeline
- Anxiety/Panic/Phobia Program (UCLA)
- Appropriate Personal Pension Plan (UK)
- Area Parking Permit Program
- Arizona Pacific Pulp and Paper
- Army Publishing and Printing Program
- Asia Pacific Partner Program
- Asia-Pacific Perceptions Project
- Assessment Plan Preparation Program
- Associação Portuguesa de Programadores Perl
- Association of Planned Parenthood Professionals (now Association of Reproductive Health Professionals)
- Association of Private Power Producers (Thailand)
- Australian Pacific Paper Products
- Automatic Pre-tax Premium Program
- American Pastured Poultry Producers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Member groups of the Mississippi Riverwise Partnership Arkansas Public Policy Panel, Little Rock Clean Water Network, Washington, DC Delta Chapter, Sierra Club, New Orleans Delta Land & Community, Inc.
call (501) 993-0063 * 11--Kickin' the Blues: Taking the Power Sponsor: Arkansas Public Policy Panel Time: 3:30 p.
The Arkansas Public Policy Panel has released a new report that calls for the establishment of what essentially would bean Arkansas department of agriculture, although it would have no regulatory powers.
Jim Lynch, chairman of the Arkansas Public Policy Panel, hasn't read the Murphy Commission's report, but, after hearing the four major recommendations, he says the ideas are nothing new.
BROWNIE WILLIAMS LEDBETTER Arkansas Public Policy Panel Inc.
A woman's perspective is different from a man's perspective, generally, and I think we would have a better balance in government and in business if that balance were present," says Brownie Ledbetter, the executive director of the Arkansas Public Policy Panel Inc.